Connecting cable between Turtle and SUBAL PCB panel
incl. 19 % Tax excl. Shipping costs
- Connecting cable between Turtle and SUBAL PCB panel
- 2-5 days *Details
If you would like to use a TURTLE trigger with an electric sync cord in a Subal underwater housing, you can connect easily the Turtle to the SUBAL electric PCB with this special cable.
To ensure that the TURTLE trigger working flawlessly in your underwater housing please follow these steps:
- Always use the original TRT-Electronics cable for connecting!
- When you connect the cable to the Subal PCB, pay attention to the cable direction!
- Please check if your bulkhead and wire are capable of working in TTL or only in MANUAL mode. In many cases, the bulkhead is built with only 2 wires, and in this case, the TTL functions are not available. The TTL control needs at least 3 wires: TTL, QUENCH, GND.
- Remove the SUBAL hot shoe from the third orange connector atthe left side and plug the TURTLE cable there.