DL5 DS-Link Canon TTL Converter Kit
About this Product
TTL strobe exposure opens up a whole new world of creative possibilities for both wide angle and macro photographer. Let your camera control the strobe output so that you can devote your attention to adjusting your camera's settings, composing the shot, and focusing on your subject.
- Faster, more accurate, and more reliable than fiber optic TTL triggers
- Always ready when you are - no batteries required
- Switch between TTL and manual exposure with the press of a button
- Supports flash exposure (EV) compensation set in the camera
- Supports rear curtain sync
- Improves strobe battery life and recycle time
- One TTL converter supports a wide selection of camera models
- Independently waterproof sealed
TTL or "Thru-the-Lens" flash metering means the camera evaluates the scene and communicates exposure information directly to the compatible flash. The camera automatically adjusts the power output of the external flash so you don't have to.
TTL exposure is faster and typically more accurate than setting the flash output manually. TTL can be the difference between getting a properly exposed image or not, especially when shooting fast-moving subjects and subjects that are moving towards or away from you. TTL is by far the easiest way to shoot perfectly exposed macro photography and allows you to concentrate on focus and framing.
Some people think TTL is only good for macro... but they're wrong! When shooting wide angle or close focus wide angle (CFWA), set your camera to properly expose the background and let the DL5 adjust your strobe intensity for proper exposure of the foreground.
Ikelite was the first company to introduce TTL for underwater strobes with Canon digital cameras, and continues to set the standard for accuracy of Canon TTL flash protocol.
Electrical flash triggering
Connecting an electrical sync cord is as quick and easy as screwing in a light bulb. Electrical triggering supports greater accuracy, faster rapid firing, and less missed flashes as compared to fiber optic triggering. Use of electrical TTL also dramatically increases strobe battery life.
The included CT1 TTL Hotshoe is necessary for TTL operation with most Ikelite DL housings. See Housing Compatibility information below.
The ultimate flexibility
Switch between TTL and manual flash exposure modes with the simple push of a button. A super bright LED indicator light shows you which mode you are in with a quick glance. When in TTL mode, flash exposure (EV) compensation can be accessed quickly and easily through the camera's menus. The DL5 DS Link fully supports rear curtain sync flash modes.
The DL5 DS Link is independently waterproof sealed and can be used with a wide array of camera models. Simply use a dual sync cord to fire two strobes in TTL from a single DL5 DS Link converter.
- Ikelite 200DL Housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark II # 71700
- Ikelite 200DL Housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS, 5DS R # 71702
- Ikelite 200DL Housing for Canon EOS 6D # 71706
- Ikelite 200DL Housing for Canon EOS 6D Mark II # 71720
- Ikelite 200DL Housing for Canon EOS 70D # 71712
- Ikelite 200DL Housing for Canon EOS 750D Rebel T6i, Kiss X8i # 71718
- Ikelite 200DL Housing for Canon EOS 77D, 9000D # 71722
- Ikelite 200DL Housing for Canon EOS 7D # 71704
- Ikelite 200DL Housing for Canon EOS 7D Mark II # 71708
- Ikelite 200DL Housing for Canon EOS 800D Rebel T7i, Kiss X9i # 71724
- Ikelite 200DL Housing for Canon EOS 80D # 71710
- Ikelite 200DL Housing for Canon EOS 90D # 71726
- Ikelite 200DL Housing for Canon EOS R # 71760
- Ikelite 200DL Housing for Canon EOS RP # 71762
- Ikelite 200DL Housing for Canon EOS R5 # 71764
- Ikelite 200DL Housing for Canon EOS R6 # 71766
- Ikelite 50DL Housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS, 5DS R # 73702
- DS50 strobes: above serial number 75510 with update
- DS51 strobes: above serial number 78700
- DS125 strobes: above serial number 7928
- DS160, DS161 strobes: all
- DS200 strobes: above serial number 7163
- Not compatible with non-digital Ikelite strobes including but not limited to SS50, SS200, SS400, Ai, 100/A
- Not compatible with SEA&SEA, INON, or other non-Ikelite strobes
Sync Cord Compatibility
- Ikelite Housing to Ikelite Strobes # 45151
- Ikelite Housing to Two Ikelite Strobes # 45152
- Ikelite Housing to Ikelite Strobe # 4103.51 (out of production)
- Ikelite Housing to Two Ikelite Strobes # 4103.52 (out of production)
3.4 ounces (97g)
In the Box
DL5 DS Link Canon TTL converter # 46033
CT1 Canon TTL hotshoe # 46073
** Barzahlungspreis von € 375.00,- entspricht dem Nettodarlehensbetrag sowie dem Gesamtbetrag. Effektiver Jahreszins und fester Sollzinssatz beträgt 0,00% p.a.. bei einer Laufzeit von 12 Monaten, 12 monatl. Raten à € 31,25. Erst- bzw. Schlussrate können abweichen. Bonität vorausgesetzt. Ein Angebot der Santander Consumer Bank AG, Santander-Platz 1, 41061 Mönchengladbach. Die Angaben stellen zugleich das 2/3 Beispiel gemäß § 6a Abs. 4 PAngV dar.