DL2 DS Link Sony TTL Converter Ikelite ST1 Hotshoe
- Faster, more accurate, and more reliable than fiber optic TTL triggers
- Always ready when you are - no batteries required
- Switch between TTL and manual exposure with the press of a button
- Supports flash exposure (EV) compensation set in the camera
- Supports rear curtain sync
- Improves strobe battery life and recycle time
- One TTL converter supports a wide selection of camera models
- Independently waterproof sealed
About Sony TTL
TTL or "Thru-the-Lens" flash metering means the camera evaluates the scene and communicates exposure information directly to the compatible flash. The camera automatically adjusts the power output of the external flash so you don't have to.
TTL exposure is faster and usually more accurate than setting the flash output manually. TTL can be the difference between getting a properly exposed image or not, especially when shooting fast-moving subjects and subjects that are moving towards or away from you. TTL is by far the easiest way to shoot perfectly exposed macro photography and allows you to concentrate on focus and framing.
Electrical flash triggering
Connecting an electrical sync cord is as quick and easy as screwing in a light bulb. Electrical triggering supports greater accuracy, faster rapid firing, and less missed flashes as compared to fiber optic triggering. Use of electrical TTL also dramatically increases strobe battery life.
The included ST1 Sony TTL Hotshoe and B1A Bulkhead are necessary for TTL operation with most Ikelite DLM housings. See Housing Compatibility information below.
The ultimate flexibility
Switch between TTL and manual flash exposure modes with the simple push of a button. A super bright LED indicator light shows you which mode you are in with a quick glance. When in TTL mode, flash exposure (EV) compensation can be accessed quickly and easily through the camera's menus. The DL2 DS Link fully supports rear curtain sync flash modes.
The DL2 DS Link is independently waterproof sealed and can be used with a wide array of camera models. Simply use a dual sync cord to fire two strobes in TTL from a single DL2 DS Link converter.
- Ikelite housings for Sony mirrorless cameras featuring a TTL flash hotshoe and Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead
- Non-Ikelite housings for Sony mirrorless cameras featuring a TTL flash hotshoe and Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead; If you are unsure whether your housing meets these requirements, please contact the manufacturer.
- Sony A6000, A6300, A6400, A6500
- Sony A7, A7R, A7S
- Sony A7 II, A7R II, A7S II
- Sony A7 III, A7R III
- Sony A9
- DS50 strobes: above serial number 75510 with update
- DS51 strobes: above serial number 78700
- DS125 strobes: above serial number 7928
- DS160, DS161 strobes: all
- DS200 strobes: above serial number 7163
- Not compatible with non-digital Ikelite strobes including but not limited to SS50, SS200, SS400, Ai, 100/A
- Not compatible with SEA&SEA, INON, or other non-Ikelite strobes
Sync Cord Compatibility
- Ikelite Housing to Ikelite Strobes # 45151
- Ikelite Housing to Two Ikelite Strobes # 45152
- Ikelite Housing to Ikelite Strobe # 4103.51 (out of production)
- Ikelite Housing to Two Ikelite Strobes # 4103.52 (out of production)
5.4 ounces (153g)
In the Box
DL2 DS Link TTL converter # 46043
ST1 Sony TTL Hotshoe # 46041
** Barzahlungspreis von € 350.00,- entspricht dem Nettodarlehensbetrag sowie dem Gesamtbetrag. Effektiver Jahreszins und fester Sollzinssatz beträgt 0,00% p.a.. bei einer Laufzeit von 12 Monaten, 12 monatl. Raten à € 29,17. Erst- bzw. Schlussrate können abweichen. Bonität vorausgesetzt. Ein Angebot der Santander Consumer Bank AG, Santander-Platz 1, 41061 Mönchengladbach. Die Angaben stellen zugleich das 2/3 Beispiel gemäß § 6a Abs. 4 PAngV dar.